- Check for plagiarism with plagiarism checker software. Incredibly accurate results guaranteed!
- Analyze your content to the last detail, line by line.
- Get extra feature of word count and character count,content length, reading time matrics, keywords statistics, keyword density, grammar check, spellings check, and much more.
- Plagiarism Software is the web's most trusted plagiarism checker. The tool has been thoroughly-designed, rigorously-tested, and specially fine-tuned by well-experienced plagiarism experts, text analysts, and developers to deliver letter-perfect results that are correct in every detail.
- While plagiarism checker software has been built to help you check for plagiarism, the tool is much more than just a plagiarism detector. It is a complete content analysis machine terrifically engineered to give you all the possible details and data about any piece of text you plug into it.
- From word counter, length statistics, and reading time statistics, to keywords statistics, keyword density, grammar and spellings status, you'll get them all in the most flawless presentation, beautifully organized for you.
FEATURES OF PLAGIARISM CHECKER
- 100% plagiarism check (with red text reference)
- Ability to check plagiarism from webpage URL, cloud based files, and local storage
- Support for files in .txt, .doc and .docx formats
- Clickable links to see the original sources of plagiarized content
- Third-party red text highlights (this mean when you click to see the original source, the plagiarized work will be highlighted in red on the third-party website, for easy detection)
- Anti-plagiarism mechanism (unique/original content checking)
- Dropbox integration
- Keyword to total word ratio (shown in percentage)
- Keyword density statistics for 1-word, 2-word, and 3-word keywords
- Built-in grammar check mechanism
- Built-in spelling check and correction mechanism
- Basic word count metrics(works as word counter and character counter)
- Extra word count statistics (syllables, sentences, unique words, average word length, average sentence length, paragraphs, difficult words, etc.)
- Estimated reading time statistics
- Estimated speaking time statistics
- Length statistics (for short and long words)
- Longest words (by number of characters)
- Longest sentences (by number of characters)
- And more!
WHO USES FREE PLAGIARISM CHECKER?
Our copyright checker is used by several groups of people across a variety of industries. If you work with content, then Plagiarism Software is for you. Below are the categories of users we have seen sign up on our website:
- Small business owners
- Content managers
- Freelance content creators
- People who hire freelance writers
- Bloggers and digital content publishers
- Teachers and professors
- Journalists and news sites
- Anyone who cares about working with only data-driven content that truly gets results.
WHY CHOOSE OUR PLAGIARISM CHECKER ONLINE?
Our tool has been specifically developed by expert hands to excellently return the most helpful results you can find in a content analysis tool.
When you enter your content into copyright checker for plagiarism check, the tool runs a cross-check, comparing your piece of text with literally billions of web pages across the entire internet.
Online Plagiarism checker also has its own database of billions of words, which it uses to analyze your text to check for grammar, spelling mistakes, unusual words, keyword density, and so on.
With plagiarism detector, you can expect the highest level of accuracy and quality in the results we deliver.
Each result is displayed in a well ordered manner for easy assimilation on your part. That way, you can fully and quickly understand the result and make the best use of it. Just plug in your content, click on the “Submit” button, and then watch the magic happen right before your very own eyes.
If you're a small business, copyright checker has been customized to best meet your needs. If you're a college person (students and teachers), the tool has been developed to serve you to the max. If you're a digital content professional (writers and publishers), plagiarism test has been tailored to deliver first-string results like you've never seen before.
This means plagiarism test software is able to squarely meet your needs irrespective of your field, experience, and technical knowledge.
And talking about technical knowledge, free plagiarism checker is extremely user-friendly, easy to use, and does not require any technical experience to use.
plagiarism checker free is even compatible with MS Word, txt files, and cloud storage, or you can simply enter a website URL to scan the entire site. With this text checker, you can check content from your own website to ensure nobody has been ripping you off!
Our content security is also top-prime. We do not store, view, or share any text you uploaded while using free plagiarism checker.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH PLAGIARISM CHECK
With Plagiarism check, you can:
- Check content submitted by freelance writers for originality
- Check to be sure the content you send to publishers is 100% unique
- Weed out duplicate content (duplicate content is bad for SEO)
- Check if anyone stole and published your own content, taking credit for it
- Analyze your digital content for keyword density (keyword stuffing can hurt your site's ranking on Google and jeopardize user experience)
- Check your content for grammar and spelling mistakes
- Check word count numbers and other word count statistics to be sure you meet publishing requirements (for example, articles that appear on the first page of Google tend to be longer at around 1500+ words)
- Check to see how long it'll take readers to read your posts
- Check term papers and assignments submitted by students to analyze their works and see if there are any plagiarism issues
- Check your essay paper before submitting to your college professors to ensure you don't lose marks. As a students, you can also use it to check papers for missing citations before turning in your work.
For all of these options, Plagiarism Software checks the entire text, going through it one sentence at a time. In checking for plagiarized work, all matching results are displayed sentence by sentence in the order that they appear in your text, which makes it easy to match plagiarized content against the original.
By checking spun or rewritten content, you get to eliminate inconsistencies and raise the unique value of your written work.
WHAT IS PLAGIARISM? WHY CHECK PLAGIARISM?
There are so many downsides that come with using plagiarized work.
Don’t know what is Plagiarism? In simple words, to take the piece of someone’s ideas and present it to be yours, is plagiarism. First, it is illegal. Second, it results in duplicate content and duplicate content can hurt your SEO badly. Third, it kills your reputation faster than bad products kill customer loyalty.
These are the reasons to run a plagiarism check on your content before clicking ‘publish’ or before sending it off to the relevant authority.
- If you run a website, blog, or online business and publish plagiarized content (whether knowingly or otherwise), you'd be kidding with your customers’ trust and overall user experience. This can over time translate into poor sales, reduced revenue, or even closure.
- If you're an author or professional writer and end up publishing a plagiarized content without knowing it, you'd be in trouble both in legal terms and in terms of losing readership.
- If you're a student and end up submitting plagiarized essay to your teacher, you may find that you lose serious scores.
These are just three examples of why plagiarism checks are so important. There are way more reasons than these.
Who's the team behind Plagiarism Software? Our team is made up of plagiarism experts, content analysts, SEO aficionados, savvy devs, keyword research technicians, content marketing professionals, and a bunch of digital geeks.
The team is committed to building the ultimate content analytics tool that can help you publish or submit more useful text.
how to check plagiarism? Go on, scroll up, and start a free trial now. No commitment or obligations are required.